[UK National Lottery Logo]

UK National Lottery #208 (Single Rollover Draw) (Super Draw #27)

UK Lottery E-mail Scams Warning

Winning numbers drawn at 8.13pm GMT on Saturday 20th December 1997:

01 02 07 26 34 38 (14)

The table below is courtesy of Camelot's phone line (0845 9100 000 *10). The jackpot prize pool for this, the 30th single rollover draw and the 33rd rollover in total, included £4,825,949 (19.3%) rolled over from the previous lottery, in addition to the original jackpot prize pool of £20,174,051 (80.7%).

Category      Prize       Winners       Total        Percentages
Jackpot    £12,500,000           2   £25,000,000      52.7%
5+bonus       £224,490          16    £3,591,840       7.6%
5 match         £2,997         749    £2,244,753       4.7%
4 match            £92      53,106    £4,885,752      10.3%
3 match            £10   1,169,274   £11,692,740      24.7%

Totals 1,223,147 £47,415,085 100.0% Category Change Figure Percentages Lucky Dip (S+W) 46.1% rise £23,030,707 22.0% of Sat+Wed sales Manual sales (S+W) 11.0% rise £81,657,139 78.0% of Sat+Wed sales Ticket sales (Sat) 27.3% rise £75,870,753 72.5% of Sat+Wed sales Ticket sales (Wed) 2.9% fall £28,817,093 27.5% of Sat+Wed sales Ticket sales (S+W) 17.2% rise £104,687,846 87.1% of combined sales Instants sales 2.1% rise £15,515,354 12.9% of combined sales Combined sales 15.0% rise £120,203,200 Good causes 10.2% rise £33,698,159.09 28.0% of combined sales

The next table displays the draw order, revised frequencies and the last prior appearance of each of the 7 balls.

                    Updated Frequencies       Since Last Appeared
Drawn   Order      Main    Bonus   Total    Main    Bonus    Either
1st       01        23       3       26       5      112        5 
2nd       34        25       7       32      10       16       10 
3rd       26        23       1       24      30      167       30 
4th       38        30       2       32       3       22        3 
5th       02        26       3       29       6       64        6 
6th       07        22       5       27      21        1        1 
Bonus     14        31       5       36       2       84        2 

Total 122 180 26 206 77 466 57 Avg. 17.4 25.7 3.7 29.4 11.0 66.6 8.1

Comments:

Next Lottery: #209 (Wednesday 24th December 1997) [2 jackpot winners]
Previous Lottery: #207 (Wednesday 17th December 1997) [No jackpot winners]

[Winning Numbers]

© Richard K. Lloyd & Connect Internet Solutions Limited 2009
Part of MerseyWorld - promoting Liverpool and its surrounding regions
Disclaimer - This is an unofficial UK lottery site
Auto-generated at 12.21pm BST on Thursday 9th April 2009